I got my name in lights with notcelebrity.co.uk

Monday, 6 August 2007

Podcasting

I rest my case! This is my latest favourite fad - along with Second Life which incidentally I found out all about by listening to one of the SirsiDynix podcasts that you can find in the right hand links of this blog. SirsiDynix are always having great sessions on up and coming technologies which they record and make available on their web site as podcasts. This is extremely useful for those of us who live in a diffent hemisphere and don't want to get up in the early hours of the morning to join in live.

As you know my owner and I have been working very hard recently completing our research on the Perceptions and Usage of Podcasting for Library Instruction. Here is a photo of us hard at work (well she's working, I'm helpfully asleep on her knee. It's very cold hence the nice fluffy blanket). Watch out for a copy of the report to be published and some results to appear on our web site.

No comments: