I got my name in lights with notcelebrity.co.uk

Friday, 29 June 2007

MSN and Skype

Well personally I love both of these technologies. I suppose I got MSN Messenger first a few years ago. I love being able to see when my friends are online especially the ones that live over seas who I don't get to see so often any more. Recently I have used Skype to have video calls with my family and friends and it brings them so much closer. The quality is great and it's especially excellent that I can call the UK for free and talk for as long as I want! Chatting online using MSN or Skype is so much quicker than using e-mails and waiting for messages to come back. These technologies make the world shrink! I have also used these when working from home to talk to colleagues and when working from a different campus. These are great tools.

Miaow for now

JackyD

No comments: