I got my name in lights with notcelebrity.co.uk

Friday, 22 June 2007

Views on Flickr

Well I've been playing about for a few hours now! Flickr is great. I think it will be very useful for sharing personal photos with my family and friends of what I've been playing with and what my favourite sleeping positions are. If you scroll down and look to the right you will see my "badge" with lots of photos of me and my owners. I like the idea of Flickr groups as everyone could contribute to the UCOL library ones and keep adding new stuff. One thing that is starting to bother me is the number of logins and passwords I need for all these services. I wonder how my small brain will be able to remember them all. It makes me very tired ........................

Mi a ow (yawn) for now

JackyD

No comments: